Volunteer with the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba and you can:
- Serve on an event planning committee.
- Work onsite at our exceptional events.
- Bring smiles to children’s faces by dressing up as Dr. Goodbear, our popular mascot.
Other Volunteer Opportunities:
- Children’s Hospital Guild
Over 140 Guild members are involved with numerous fundraising projects throughout the year. Learn more.
- Children’s Hospital Book Market
Volunteers are always needed for the April and September Book Market. Please send your contact information to email@example.com.
- Children’s Hospital – HSC Winnipeg
If you would like to volunteer within the hospital itself, please contact HSC Volunteer Services.