How My Company Can Help
Show your community spirit and get your company involved as a Community Champion! From BBQs to Christmas raffles there are lot’s of fun ways to create a fun environment and build team spirit in your organization.
Other fundraising ideas include company picnics, casual Fridays, golf tournaments or staff parties.
For details on how to get started, visit our Community Events Toolkit.
Cause related marketing is a partnership between an organization and the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba that engages consumers in a cause that the company believes in and supports, while looking to increase sales by influencing buying decisions.
- Sales events: donate a portion of proceeds to the cause
- Round-ups: give patrons the opportunity to “round up” their purchases with a donation to our Foundation
To get started, download our Cause Marketing Application (PDF, 182 KB).
If you would like to discuss further, please contact us.
A great way to get involved with the Children’s Hospital Foundation and show your support to the community is to become a sponsor at one of our signature events. There are several signature events you can become apart of. Email Bridgette Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees.
Employee Giving Program
Workplace Giving Campaigns are fantastic resources for increasing employee motivation and retention through team building and professional development. They present strong opportunities for enhancing perception of your organization not only by the general public, but also among your employees.
- Employee Payroll Deductions are an easy way for employees to make a positive impact on their community. Employees making contributions through payroll deduction will see the charitable benefits amount appear on their T4 or employment record forms required to submit income tax.
- Employer Matching demonstrates your support for your employees’ charitable interests. Your gift positions your organization as a responsible corporate citizen, and makes you eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
- Volunteer Grants reward and encourage your staff’s volunteer services by making a donation in recognition of their volunteer efforts based on the number of hours volunteered.
- Volunteer Opportunities are available for your staff as the Foundation relies on volunteers for a number of events throughout the year. The gift of time complements your corporate donations, and demonstrates community involvement to your customers and employees.
- Internal Fundraisers create a fun environment and builds team spirit through activities such as company picnics, casual Fridays, golf tournaments and staff parties.
Central Transport Refrigeration holds an annual fundraising event in support of the Children’s Hospital Foundation. Learn more.
Giving your employees a common cause to support is a great way to build engagement and a spirit of community. It also makes your company’s values real and your commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR) tangible.
Did you know that:
- 64% of employees feel their work and personal lives are becoming increasingly blended
- 93% want to work for a company that cares about them as an individual
- 51% won’t work for a company that doesn’t have strong social and environmental commitments
- 74% say their job is more fulfilling when they are provided opportunities to make a positive impact at work
Contact us to find out how you can get your company involved today.