Teddy Bear Picnic - Gone Virtual!
May 31, 2020
Celebrate Teddy Bears’ Picnic Gone Virtual at home with your stuffies and family!
Visit our Facebook page for a day of fun, including:
- Videos on how to set up your picnic space at home
- Healthy picnic snacks to make
- How to wash your hands and keep your stuffed animal safe
- How to make your teddy bear a cast or bandage its boo boo
- At-home experiments from scientists at Children’s Hospital Research Institute of Manitoba
- A special episode of The Good Day Show, which airs on CHTV – the hospital’s closed circuit TV station for kids in hospital
While the 34th annual outdoor Teddy Bears’ Picnic at Assiniboine Park was cancelled to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the community, we hope you’ll join us for Teddy Bears’ Picnic Gone Virtual – a fun, free event for families at home that includes health education for kids!
Thank you to our Business Sponsors!
Thank you to our Official Media Partners!
This event is made possible by our volunteer committee.
- Segundo Areola
- Chantel Dolphin
- Vladamir Dumitrescu
- Raf Grymuza
- Colin Harris
- Becky Jacobs
- Linnea Kremer
- Ellen Kroft
- Terry Mantik
- Scott McDonald
- Kathleen Michaluk
- Colin Seewald
- David Shapera
- Earnest Shapera
- Jordan Shapera
- Dafna Shore
- Anna Sikora
- Holly Toupin
- Tom Walus