A GALActic Experience
Nov 15, 2020 - Nov 15, 2020
Join us for the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba GALActic Experience!
Gather your friends and family to enjoy this family-friendly experience from your own personal space bubble! Our shared mission is to raise funds for specialized equipment, research, care, and to support pediatric care at the HSC Winnipeg Children’s Hospital! We will have tons of space fun along the way!
This one-of-kind experience includes:
- Party in a Box with everything you need to prepare for an “out of this world” experience in your personal space bubble
- Family-style dinner delivery from local favourite restaurants
- Children’s activities
- Entertainment, live auctions and more!
Every package is customized to your mission’s needs.
- Having a party for 16… no problem! Purchase the base package of your choice and add additional meals.
- Gala in a Box arrives the day before containing all you need (décor, plates & napkins, kids activity kits, craft kits, and more) to get ready for this unique event.
- So many ways to customize your “GALActic Experience!”
- Get ready to take part in something out of this world!
- 4:00 PM – Guests arrive to your personal space bubble ready to take on our shared mission
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Dinner arrives
- 7:00 PM – GALActic Experience Program
- 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM – Inter-GALActic After Party!!! (DJ, dance the night away, and more)
Please note: Your health and safety is important to us! All activities will follow the most up-to-date COVID-19 public health guidance.
This event is made possible by our volunteer committee:
- Alanna Babakhanians
- Alicia Banville
- Jade Ellement
- Laura Fitzpatrick
- Karin Holmes
- Lisa Holmes
- Christa Mottola
- Costanza Paletta
- Michelle Peters